Saturday, February 3, 2018

My Big Boobs Will Make You Blow (.wmv)

You've been waiting so patiently for me, haven't you. For THESE... but I want you distracted. Both hands accounted for, between my legs. Right there--ohh! Keep them on my pussy... If I let you touch your cock right now, you'd blow in seconds! Especially after what I'm about to do. Promise not to cum... until I say. We're going slow tonight. I want to savor each sensitive stroke, every prolonged squeeze of your aching cock while I playfully tease you, and please you with these massive, round breasts. 
Fantasy includes: tit play, virtual sex, strip tease, edging, nipple sucking, masturbation instruction, mutual masturbation, groping, dirty talk, oil play, virtual creampie, pov
Xev Bellringer

1 comment:

  1. youtube: no.1 slot machine for rent in Canada - Video
    free for rent in Canada with video gaming machines for rent in Canada. $60 download youtube videos free rent free on video gaming machines for rent in Canada.

    ReplyDelete